Saturday, September 24, 2011

Forget-me-not


I have grown to LOVE the gospel of Jesus Christ soo much more than I ever could have imagined. I often find myself gaining many insights and thoughts as I attend sacrament, institute and other meetings the church offers. Can I just say that todays General Relief Society meeting was sooo uplifting and inspiring?!! I felt the spirit strongly bear witness to me of these eternal principles, especially in President Dieter F Uchtdorf’s talk entitled “Forget-me-not.” His words were very powerful, helping me to remember things I so often misplace in my memory. As he spoke I realized how common it is to forget these five simple truths. If you haven’t heard it yet, you need to find it on www.lds.org or check out the link I’ve posted. I think it’s safe to say that his talk resounds deeply with each woman, no matter what circumstance she may be in. Here are his five “forget-me-nots” 




No comments:

Post a Comment